Wednesday, November 28, 2018

WIP Wednesday - Crunch Time

It's the final countdown to the craft show! I have tonight, tomorrow night, and Friday during the day to get a million things finished for the show!  Plenty of time!
Panel I got in my mystery pack, about how I feel now...
Next round from MoonBeam is going to be so awesome!
I'm trying to get everything finished up that is in progress, then if I have time I'll add in a few more quick things, but I'm not thinking I'll have time...plus I'm still working on the last 3 sewing orders and a strike off project!  Then next week will be all the embroidery orders and finally a break!
Crayon rolls, waiting patiently
My craft studio NEEDS a good cleaning and organizing, but I don't think the 2 1/2 weeks I have planned with no orders is going to be enough time...especially with Christmas and work thrown in there...but hopefully I can at least get a few areas organized and some of my fabric re-sorted and put away!  I might even finally destash some of the ones I don't love as much!  Maybe even add some shelves to a closet to provide better organization there too...
Line of towels, but wait, there's more!
At least I haven't hit the 'whatever, I give up' stage yet!  That will probably be Friday night around midnight, if I make it that late. 

Current Projects and Orders:

  • Mary Poppins Bag/Minky Stitch blanket, Stitch cross body bag (1 order, so need to finish it all together)
  • Siren Tote bag - Villains panels
  • Rugrats Pegasus cross body and matching Professional Pouch  - Mostly Cut and in progress
  • Dragon Messenger Bag - Moon Beam strike off sewing! - Mostly Cut and in progress
  • NCW - Marauder's map 
  • ~~After this line is things that are for fun/friends and don't need finished on a timeline~~
  • Sew Along Factotum- started sewing, but put aside again for orders.
  • Wallet of some sort with Disney fabric (was going for a purse, but she changed her mind since wallet is needed more - BFF order - probably working on this in December.  Maybe.) 
  • Sandra Saddle bag - now thinks she wants a Fortnite purse - Christmas sewing plan! (minion order) 
  • Bandana purse - have the materials, just need time to figure it out 

Craft Show Wish list: (Things I'm planning on finishing up before Dec 1, if the stars align and magic happens)

  •  Embroidered hooded towels - 5 hoods left to attach to towels, got 10 done last weekend
  • Kitchen embroidered towels - going to stick a few of these on the machine tomorrow and Friday, got 4 done so far this week.  Planning at least 4 more
  • Zippered ID pouches - probably not going to have time
  • Clematis - 3 cut and ready to sew together - still in the pile
  • Crayon rolls - stack cut out and ready to sew, trying to get all 18 that are prepped finished, depending on my time, might do more Friday
  • Finger puppets - Daniel Tiger, Paw Patrol, Star Wars, Beast - Also going on the machine in the next few days, good news is that they take minimal finishing work
  • bows - time to get them glued!
  • Keychains -Fortnite gave me issues, so stitched a few of the older ones I had sold out of, need to do snaps and finish cutting
  • Ornaments - finish cutting out the HP ones, cut out all the doctor who ones 
  • little kid purses - Not going to happen
  • Crochet cowls - adding buttons to the finished ones. have 6 ready for ends woven in and buttons, maybe 7 by the end of kid pickup today
  • Crochet hats - sew on buttons and pom poms. 
  • CL hats - have maybe 3 or 4 cut, sewing them together should be pretty fast
  • Princess aprons - bought panels and just need to sew them up, we'll see if I have time Friday
  • lanterns with custom fabric. Well, got to mark ONE thing off the list...

Current Embroidery Projects:

  • Hooded towels - sew up the hoods and see what I have time to add, got some pretty new towel colors to use with them!
  • Need to stitch up some sample bunny and bear stuffies using my awesome minky!
  • More applique key chains!  
  • applique snow globe ornaments Made a few, love them! Taking orders for more now!

Current Crochet Projects:

  • need to make some fur pom poms to go on the textured beanie I did manage to finish...and make a ton more hats!
  • Unicorn Weebee - already to the neck!
  • Dragon scarf - worked on it a bit, need to finish it up!
  • Cotton coffee cup cozies - add buttons and felties, keep making more...
  • WeeBee baby doll  - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
  • Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe!
  • C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
  • Mermaid tail towel, 2 skeins of yarn into this, I must be doing something wrong because it's not THAT big yet and I only have 2 or 3 more skeins to go.
  • More crochet cowls to stock up for the fall shows! 
  •  C2C for my son, has 10 skeins of yarn already picked out - started and it will be a great project for the winter as soon as it's big enough to keep me warm!

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  • Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn (18)
  • Buttons on cowls
  • Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
  • 3 clematis clutches - Just need sewn! 
  • Mermaid morning glory pouch (half cut out! just for fun project so no rush)

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  • Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
  • Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  • Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  • Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  • Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  • Sea turtle crochet lovey
  • Crochet Worgen 
  • Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  • Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  • Crochet Giraffe photographer  
  • Replace connector and rivets on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive

Want to make - list:

  • Hobbit Bibs
  • Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  • Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  • Shirts for myself using the custom knit
  • Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
  • MORE Purses with the custom knits - try out some of my purchased and never made patterns
  • Embroidered kitchen towels
  • Peeker hooded towels  
  • Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
  • zip around crayon rolls 
  • custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map, maybe some 'exercise' ones?  
  • Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern or Siren Tote?
  • Baby quilt - Jungle Path pattern
  • Ruched Shirt
  • Baby mermaid gown
  • snuggle/lap quilts using reading quotes and flannel backs
  • French Terry PJ shorts for one kid (and me)
  • hoodie for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!