Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Cave of Wonders Hollyhock Hobo (Blue Calla Patterns)

This is the purse to match last week's Necessary Clutch!  The Hollyhock hobo from Blue Calla Patterns is a unique and fun design with lots of neat features.
Cave of wonders panel is amazing!
The Backstitch custom fabric was too awesome to hide, so I left off the outside pouch pocket and used one of my panels on the front. 
This was the 'Evil' purse, with the bad Genie featured on the back with Jafar
Purse feet!
I was able to get everyone on the purse again, although maybe not ALL of them... 
D rings with the bar are my new favorite connectors, no more twisting!
The extra strap accents on the side and the interesting shapes make this a really fun bag with lots of style!  I had some gunmetal hardware in my stash for the perfect coordinates on the strap, and the coordinating fabric made the accent pieces really pop!
For the lining, I found licensed Aladdin fabric that was a really close match! It has gold foil, and would be pretty even as a featured fabric!
So hard to get my camera to decide where to focus!
A little Cave of Wonders snuck inside!
This set was sooo hard to send off to the customer! I might need to stash some of this fabric for myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!