Wednesday, September 11, 2019

For the Horde Floor Pillow (Moonbeam Textiles)

The latest preorder is now open at Moonbeam Textiles, perfect for the gamers in your life!
FOR THE HORDE!!
Back in the Warcraft Classes coordinate
My new pillow testers approved
I admit, I haven't played WoW in years...but it's a staple of some of the other members of my household!  In fact, we even have framed art hanging in the front room..and a collection of Murlock stuffies.
This is the minky toddler sized topper, with a half yard (fat half) of the coordinating minky.  I sewed it into a floor pillow, but it could be used as a stuffed animal holder, small child sack (or not so small, my 10 year old likes to curl up inside them like a tiny sleeping bag).  Every time I walk past this, I have to pet it because it's SOOO soft!
Pretty sure the Murlocks were trying to claim it for themselves!
Don't wait to preorder yours, it closes September 21! Keep an eye out for the rest of my strike sewing!  I have a tote bag under the needle tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!