Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Jasmine NCW

The final Necessary Clutch Wallet of the group used the amazing fabric I was lucky enough to snag from Backstitch. Someday it should be a preorder, but until that magical day, I need to stretch this one as far as I can!
Trying a 'watermark' but I lost my good program for it.  Time to download a new one!
Back with Genie!
The colors on this are so vibrant and fun, I may need to save a little to make something for myself!
I think I got everyone on this wallet, only hurt a little wasting some fabric for all the fussy cutting!
The lining is a sparkly galaxy print I found at Joann's, definitely need to stockpile it!
 Keep an eye out for the rest of this order, a fun hobo bag with the coordinate and panels! Maybe next week I'll be ready to share it!
Full order, I rarely get to make matching sets all at the same time!
I just love this fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!