Monday, February 9, 2015

Sugar and Spice Sew along - Final week!!

The sew along is coming to a close, so time to kick it into high gear if you haven't finished yet!  Don't forget to add your pictures of the finished bag to the photo album in ChrisW Designs Pattern Group.  We still have 2 more prizes for this week, then the GRAND prize will be chosen from the finished ones!  Mine is finally finished, and quickly photographed.  There was an incident with a dog escaping and being chased around a park, so I only got a few pictures. 




 The cross body strap worked out great and I'm so tempted to keep this purse for myself, but I think it needs to find a new home.  (My next purse for myself will be Doctor Who. And awesome. :D )
(I am still working on taking 'good' pictures!)
(Top, too much shadow to see the inside!)
The inside is the white version of this fabric, I used it for the second pocket on the outside.  So imagine you can see 2 sets of slip pockets inside.  I don't know when I'll have time to do another attempt at a photo shoot for the inside.  Maybe when it gets listed on Etsy it will have some really nice pictures (mainly because I don't take those!  LOL!)

(Back)
I hope everyone is getting theirs done, I am amazed by all the great variations and lovely fabric everyone is using!

I tried to get a picture of it being worn cross-body, but my assistant kept almost taking pictures so I'd start to go to her to 'help' and this was the best one she took... sorry for the crazy stripes with the floral clashing!  


(Just to give you an idea of size.  My 5 year old assistant took the picture...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!