Thursday, February 26, 2015

UFO/WIP - Where did February go??

Somehow February has FLOWN by, and while I have some things finished, not nearly as many as I hoped to get done. 

WIPs on the sewing table: 

Crayon rolls - need to be marked and sewn. 
My Little Pony Hobo bag - Using the Laney pattern by Swoon, actually pretty easy but I just haven't had time to sit down and finish it!
(This is going to be centered on one side of the purse, and there are 2 other MLP fabrics that will show up!)



WIPs in the crochet bag:

Still working on the Cinderella lovey.  I have the skirt and arms finished, just needs her head and hair!

UFOs:

Still have the Olaf towel that just needs to be sewn with 2 seams and he'll be finished!
I made my youngest an Elsa dress for her birthday (last July) and it still is waiting to be hemmed.  And washed since she got chocolate on it somehow.  Then I can take pictures, but it's nothing amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!