Thursday, February 12, 2015

WIP Wednesday (ok, Thursday, but what's one day late between friends?)

Now that the Sugar and Spice is FINALLY finished, I can work on my next project!  If you are still working on yours, don't forget to upload a picture to the photo album in the facebook group!

My latest project is the Betty Bowler bag by Swoon.  This is my first time making it, and while it is large, it doesn't have twenty-seven million pieces like the last Swoon bag I did.  This one is for an order, but I love the colors and fabric we picked! 

(Purple dots will be the lining and the white and black is the main outside fabric)


For the crochet side, I'm about 1/3 of the way finished with a Cinderella inspired lovey.  No pictures, but I should have some soon!  I will finish this one in under a month!

UFO - Next up from the UFO pile is all the bows I already embroidered but haven't put together (or cut out).  Time to start stocking up on little things for the craft shows!  I also have 4 crayon rolls that are ready to be sewn (since October, maybe?) and are patiently waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!