Wednesday, January 18, 2017

WIP Wednesday - Already?

Seriously, it's already Wednesday? Where is the week going?  I haven't had time to really sit down and work on much since last week was spent making 28 stuffed slimes for the Slime Rancher party!  They seemed to be a hit, but of course I forgot to get a picture of them all together...I'll have to round up the stragglers at our house and do a photo shoot.  ;)
 
Tula Pink Slow and Steady Line, with green and gold glitter matches perfectly!

I did work on a new shirt for myself since I have a goal of either selling 2 purses on etsy, finishing 2 more purse orders, or using up 6 yards of my fabric before I can pre-order the next awesome fabric I want (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!).  The shirt is finished, but I haven't worn it out of the house yet... the pattern was pretty easy, the Mama Claire by Made for Mermaids, but I think that making clothes isn't my best skill... I'll try another pair of leggings and a cardigan next, and then decide if I can figure out fit better.  If I were super skinny or fit and trim, it would be a lot easier!

Finally got a large panel of the Espresso Patronum...it might still become a shirt for me!

Current Projects:

  • Stuffed slime for birthday party - stitching a few more, then stuffing and sewing shut...
  • Cocoon Cardigan in Marauder's Map fabric
  • Peg Legs in Rebel Girls print
  • Handkerchief Purse - figure out dimensions and design
  •  
Tattooed mermaid is pretty sweet....

Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)

  • Game of Thrones Rosie Purse Changed to super fandom Sydney
  • Floral Wars Cross-over shirt for me
  • Dachshund Pick A Pocket Wallet (still finding fabric)
  • Enderman hooded towel
  • Purse for swap (Magnolia Mini Messenger) in Tula Pink fabrics
I think I'll use all these Tula Pink fabrics in a purse...it might be the craziest purse ever!

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  1. Hoods on towels (2)
  2. Epiphany purse - topstitching and handles - in progress!
  3. Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
  4. Buttons on cowls
  5. Several random crochet hats that need ends woven in/buttons attached
  6. Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive
  7. Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
all the wonky topstitching is picked out, now to redo it!

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  1. Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - all the pieces are cut, just needs finished!
  2. Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  3. Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  4. Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  5. Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  6. Sea turtle crochet lovey
  7. Crochet Worgen 
  8. Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  9. Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  10. Crochet Giraffe photographer  

Want to make - list:

  1. Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  2. Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  3. Cork purse (I have a stash I'm afraid to cut, but it's so pretty!)
  4. Shirts for myself using the custom knit (Harry Potter Ugly sweater fabric)
  5. Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
  6. Purses with the custom knits (need to research the best way to stabilize) 
  7. Embroidered kitchen towels
  8. Peeker hooded towels  
  9. Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!