|The panels are big, but they worked perfect with the giant size!|
|All the main characters!|
Inside we used some fun floral fabric that had all the right colors. It was a big print, but worked great with the bag size! There are 4 slip pockets and a zippered pocket on the inside, plus 2 large outside pockets, so lots of storage!
|Outside slip pockets close with a magnet|
This pattern is very straightforward and not that difficult, other than installing the handles. Even doing the installation isn't hard, but you have to psych yourself up to cut into the completed bag and cross your fingers and toes that you don't screw it up! My Tula Pink seam ripper came in very handy for the initial cutting, and I also felt a bit like a doctor performing surgery while I cut, which was a fun experience. ;)
|It uses real scalpel blades, so totally a surgery tool!|
|First cut is the hardest!|
|Now to do a little more trimming to get it to fit just right!|