|Stormtrooper will have vinyl and Ariel will be all fabric|
Bags 1 and 2 will be Storm Trooper and Ariel, 3 will be the actual swap bag using Tula Pink fabric, and 4 will be another Tula Pink one, in case I decide I like it better than the swap one... Did I mention the swap bag has to be in the mail in 20 days? That's plenty of time! I'm hoping to try out a few different interfacing methods to see how I like it the best...the pattern only calls for shape flex, which would give it a nice soft finish, but sometimes I like the stiffness of foam!
|I'm pretty sure this will be the actual swap bag....|
|I love the Tula Pink Trees of Life fabric!|
|All the texture is done with the stitching, takes a while but looks amazing! From Ohana Applique Designs|
Stuffed slime for birthday party - stitching a few more, then stuffing and sewing shut...
- Magnolia messenger bags (4)
- Dachshund Pick A Pocket Wallet
Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)
- Game of Thrones Rosie Purse (changed to super fandom Sydney)
Floral Wars Cross-over shirt for me -hope to get pics soon! Rebel Girls shirt orleggings (Or cardigan...)
- Handkerchief Purse
- SuperWhoLock purse (matching mine) - waiting for the fabric and hardware to come in!
Fast finishes (hopefully)
- Hoods on towels (2)
Epiphany purse - topstitching and handles
- Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
- Buttons on cowls
- Several random crochet hats that need ends woven in/buttons attached
- Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive - GOAL FOR THIS WEEK!
- Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:
- Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - all the pieces are cut, just needs finished!
- Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
- Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
- Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled
- Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
- Sea turtle crochet lovey
- Crochet Worgen
- Alice in Wonderland Bonnie
- Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
- Crochet Giraffe photographer
Want to make - list:
- Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
- Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
- Cork purse (I have a stash I'm afraid to cut, but it's so pretty!)
- Shirts for myself using the custom knit (Harry Potter Ugly sweater fabric)
- Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
- Purses with the custom knits (need to research the best way to stabilize)
- Embroidered kitchen towels
- Peeker hooded towels
- Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses