Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Dizzy Villains Annette (Swoon)

It seems like I did a run of Annette purses from Swoon (aff link) last year (yes, still trying to catch up, but at least these are from December!) and just one more to share after this one! 

Villains!
The request for this purse had an extra vertical pocket added in! It can be used as a concealed carry, or just really handy for anything you need to access fast. 
Black lining helps to hide whatever is in there...that's my belief anyway

I can't remember where I found the teacup...not one of my usual shops, pretty sure!

The fabric on this bag is Dizzy Duos villains, from MK* Designs. The colors are so bright and vibrant! I love how perfect the tooled vinyl from MyPunkbroidery coordinates, and the texture is amazing!

Look at the nice straight zipper!

The rainbow hardware and Night Mare zipper tape from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts are gorgeous on this bag.  Dark rainbow is on brand for villains, pretty sure.

Rainbow zipper end!
The poison apple zipper pull was a fun touch of 'evil', and super cute!
More evil rainbow style
The lining fabric is a fun licensed fabric I found in an online quilt shop (pretty sure--it was in my stash for a while, waiting for the perfect purse). I love mixing licensed and custom fabric, best of both worlds!

Slip pockets on one side
Zipper pocket on the other side

I can't believe how perfectly the colors coordinate!
Part of this order was for a second purse, in the commuter size, which is GIANT! Here's a sneak peek of this purse INSIDE the commuter! :O
Need a bag to carry your purse in?

I'm going to try to get the second bag up this week, need to make up for missing last week! I got so swamped with Etsy orders that I didn't even have time to open my mail or sew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!