Friday, September 24, 2021

WIP Friday - Fall!

We actually had some cooler temps and all of the sudden it's downright chilly in the mornings! I expect it will get hot again at least for a little while, but that means Halloween is right around the corner! My kids have outgrown the school parties and costume age, so no more last minute sewing a costume the night before school -- at least until they decide that costumes actually ARE cool and then come up with even more elaborate ones that involve special effects or fancy fabrics...

The latest round from Moon Beam Textiles is already open, just got in the strikes last night so time to bust out a quick purse!
But until then, I'll be chipping away at the mountain of orders! I would love some crochet time (I have a ton of cute hats I want to stock up for etsy), but that's not on the schedule yet. So much to do, so little time!


Current Projects and Orders: (in no particular order) 

  • H2O to go diagonal stripes, pouch, key fob
  • H2O to go canvas
  • SW pillow, Hawkeye zipper pouches
  • Golden Girls Luz Marina
  • Golden Girls NCW(#2) 
  • HP Strapfield
  • Walkabout Wallet
  • Everyday Tote and dino zipper bag
  • Masks (orders needed asap, so also jumping the list) (58/69)
  • zippered mask case
  • Poe Tote bags (2)
  • Poe Essentials crossbody bag
  • Witcher body pillow
  • Snowy Willow Designs Strike projects - bee balm backpack, something, something else
  • Moon Beam Textiles strike projects - H2O, something else
  • NCW in skulls

~~~~~ waiting for preorder fabric, payment, etc~~~~~

  • Ariel 3-zip 
  • Doctor Who blanket/skull NCW
  • NCW - potions, masks, mask panel pouch
  • mini pegasus Dogs 
  • Ghibli Diaper Bag
  • SW Commuter Annette, Large Brooklyn, Beauty Makeup Case, Laptop sleeve
  • Feelings NCW and VB pouch

 ~~~~No deadline/stuff for the kids/myself~~~~~

  • Princess Bride Speedwell Sling 
  • Minky Science blanket for my son
  • Sew Along Factotum-partially sewn

Embroidery/Etsy Orders (Need to make this a separate category so I can keep track of stuff.  I try to get these out faster, so more to mark off!)

  • Finish hooded towels/make more
  • Random items like bows and hair combs...
  • cut out and finish the tote bag, drawer, and tub of random items
  • vax holders - orders are slowing down, so only about 60 more on the list...
  • Puppy wings 

  Projects for RTS items: 

  • Lanterns (40)
  • Hooded Towels - attach hoods to towel bodies
  • Embroidered hand towels (15)
  • Crayon Rolls (40)
  • Posh books (10)
  • Crochet button up scarves - These didn't sell at all for my last shows, so I'm pondering cutting them from the lineup and destashing all my chunky yarn
  • Slouchy hats
  • Sew up the princess apron panels
  • fabric panel clocks (2)
  • Holiday geeky Stockings (10)

Current Crochet Projects:

  • The Child giant version - only needs his clothes!
  • The Child mini version - yes, I started another one, but the big one was TOO big to take with me! and the first attempt I must have been really tired because the legs and arms were totally different sizes. Second attempt is coming together better...
  • Cotton face scrub pads - I will try to get back to these, still have all the supplies!
  • baby blanket with Boho style Racoon- 90% done with applique pieces -  need to finally put this together, maybe I'll just put it in a frame!
  • Dragon scarf - worked on it a bit, need to finish it up!
  • Cotton coffee cup cozies - add buttons and felties, keep making more...
  • WeeBee baby doll  - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
  • Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe! - This got stashed somewhere, so I need to remember where the 'safe place' is.
  • C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
  • Mermaid tail towel, need to dig this back out.

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  • Crayon Rolls - 36 left to sew!
  • Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn! - Need to figure out where it got stashed
  • Mermaid morning glory pouch (half cut out! just for fun project so no rush)
  • strap for Brandt's Boulevard
  • Replace connector and rivets on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  • Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
  • Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  • Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  • Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  • Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  • Sea turtle crochet lovey
  • Crochet Worgen 
  • Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  • Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  • Crochet Giraffe photographer  
  • CL hats - have maybe 3 or 4 cut, sewing them together should be pretty fast

Want to make - list:

  • Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  • Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  • MORE Purses with the custom knits - try out some of my purchased and never made patterns
  • Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
  • zip around crayon rolls   
  • Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern or Siren Tote?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!