Thursday, September 16, 2021

WIP Thursday - Another Week Flies By!

 Next thing I know, it will be time for Christmas! I feel like I blinked and lost August, so now I really need to catch up! I have a bunch of orders to bust out, and (fortunately) the Etsy orders have leveled out so I'm not cringing when I hear the sale 'cha-ching' anymore. Now just need to work on cloning myself, and it will be FINE.

so many ears...

Pony ears are already picking up for the fall, so either people are getting a jump on Halloween costumes, or pony parties are suddenly popular? I don't mind since they are pretty easy to make and don't take too long, but at this rate I might actually run out of the popular headband colors! I probably need to look for my buried stash of headbands, but I can't even remember what colors I had in there...maybe someday I'll have some spare time to organize and inventory my stash. Or I could convince a kid to become my supply manager and create a program for inventory tracking. But it will need to go back about 15 years to figure out where some of these supplies came from...


Current Projects and Orders: (in no particular order) 

  • H2O to go diagonal stripes, pouch, key fob
  • H2O to go canvas
  • H2O to go in canvas
  • SW pillow, Hawkeye zipper pouches
  • Maleficent Annette 
  • Villains Pick a Pocket 
  • Golden Girls Luz Marina
  • Golden Girls NCW(#2) 
  • HP Strapfield
  • Walkabout Wallet
  • Everyday Tote and dino zipper bag
  • Masks (orders needed asap, so also jumping the list) (58/60)
  • zippered mask case
  • Poe Tote bags (2)
  • Poe Essentials crossbody bag
  • Witcher body pillow
  • Snowy Willow Designs Strike projects - bee balm backpack, something, something else
  • Moon Beam Textiles strike projects - H2O, something else
  • NCW in skulls

~~~~~ waiting for preorder fabric, payment, etc~~~~~

  • Ariel 3-zip 
  • Doctor Who blanket/skull NCW
  • NCW - potions, masks, mask panel pouch
  • mini pegasus Dogs 
  • Ghibli Diaper Bag
  • SW Commuter Annette, Large Brooklyn, Beauty Makeup Case, Laptop sleeve
  • Feelings NCW and VB pouch

 ~~~~No deadline/stuff for the kids/myself~~~~~

  • Princess Bride Speedwell Sling 
  • Minky Science blanket for my son
  • Sew Along Factotum-partially sewn

Embroidery/Etsy Orders (Need to make this a separate category so I can keep track of stuff.  I try to get these out faster, so more to mark off!)

  • Finish hooded towels/make more
  • Random items like bows and hair combs...
  • cut out and finish the tote bag, drawer, and tub of random items
  • vax holders - I've shipped so many I lost count...but I think I only have about 50 more to make...as of RIGHT now since orders are still coming in daily!
  • Puppy wings 

  Projects for RTS items: 

  • Lanterns (40)
  • Hooded Towels - attach hoods to towel bodies
  • Embroidered hand towels (15)
  • Crayon Rolls (40)
  • Posh books (10)
  • Crochet button up scarves - These didn't sell at all for my last shows, so I'm pondering cutting them from the lineup and destashing all my chunky yarn
  • Slouchy hats
  • Sew up the princess apron panels
  • fabric panel clocks (2)
  • Holiday geeky Stockings (10)

Current Crochet Projects:

  • The Child giant version - only needs his clothes!
  • The Child mini version - yes, I started another one, but the big one was TOO big to take with me! and the first attempt I must have been really tired because the legs and arms were totally different sizes. Second attempt is coming together better...
  • Cotton face scrub pads - I will try to get back to these, still have all the supplies!
  • baby blanket with Boho style Racoon- 90% done with applique pieces -  need to finally put this together, maybe I'll just put it in a frame!
  • Dragon scarf - worked on it a bit, need to finish it up!
  • Cotton coffee cup cozies - add buttons and felties, keep making more...
  • WeeBee baby doll  - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
  • Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe! - This got stashed somewhere, so I need to remember where the 'safe place' is.
  • C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
  • Mermaid tail towel, need to dig this back out.

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  • Crayon Rolls - 36 left to sew!
  • Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn! - Need to figure out where it got stashed
  • Mermaid morning glory pouch (half cut out! just for fun project so no rush)
  • strap for Brandt's Boulevard
  • Replace connector and rivets on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  • Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
  • Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  • Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  • Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  • Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  • Sea turtle crochet lovey
  • Crochet Worgen 
  • Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  • Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  • Crochet Giraffe photographer  
  • CL hats - have maybe 3 or 4 cut, sewing them together should be pretty fast

Want to make - list:

  • Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  • Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  • MORE Purses with the custom knits - try out some of my purchased and never made patterns
  • Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
  • zip around crayon rolls   
  • Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern or Siren Tote?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!