Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Magic Lands Commuter Annette (Swoon)

The final Annette from Swoon Patterns (aff link) in my run was a GIANT one! This is the first time I've made the commuter size, and I had no idea how large it really was.

That's a big bag.

Top view with a pretty zipper

How big is it? Well, you can fit the purse sized version inside. With room to spare.

A tote for your purse?

Side by side, barely fit on the stair

This one also had an extra outside zipper pocket! I love the rainbow zipper tape and my awesome ears zipper pulls from Wizardry, Stitchery and crafts! Plus more rainbow hardware to keep it colorful!

Staring into the abyss


Rainbow zipper and Minnie ears were great matches!
Castle zipper pull and buckle D rings

The pink tooled vinyl is the same style as the teal used for the last Annette I shared, also from My Punkbroidery. Probably one of my favorite lines, it looks amazing in all the colors!

As long as you don't iron it too much, it keeps the amazing texture
The exterior fabric is from Miss Mac. I really like the size options that a lot of custom fabric designers are offering, the tiny version means you get a bunch of fun images all over!

So many different rides
For the lining, we decided on these vintage Disney posters print I found at Joann's. I added in the extra slip pockets, there really is a LOT of room inside this one!
Zip pocket

Slip pocket

Hard to believe, but that is what I birthed this bag through...

Deep and roomy!
The commuter size really is a HUGE bag! Here's another side-by-side comparison shots because I couldn't believe the difference!

The handle on the pink is so long that it won't stand up by itself like the little ones (sometimes) do.

I don't know if I'm ready to make another giant one any time soon....it was a lot more to wrestle under my machine!

But it is super pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!