Friday, June 24, 2022

Snacks Speedwell Sling Bag (Blue Calla)

 This Speedwell Sling from Blue Calla turned out super cute, too! 

"Watch me whip!"

The back, in the Stacked Snacks print
I've had the panel in my stash forever, waiting for someone to order the perfect bag, and I'm so happy it worked out. The panel is an older one from Backstitch, along with the fun stacked snacks fabric.
Side view, so many pockets for such a small bag!

The other side....

Double zip head makes it so easy to open fully or just a little to pop something inside
The customer sent me the rainbow cork, at the time it was impossible to find any in stock, but she fortunately had her own stockpile! For the lining, I used the Uncorked fabric, which is printed to look like cork and has metallic ink accents, so pretty!

I see a face, sticking out a tongue...

Inside the main compartment, 2 slip pockets
I love the hardware on this one, the whip zipper pull HAD to be gold (obviously!) and that meant I had to make everything else gold to match. Fortunately I was able to quickly order more since gold isn't one of my usual colors. The pulls, zippers, and hardware are from Wizardry, Stitchery, and crafts. The fun mouse head turn lock was bought from another website a few years ago, but there have been other groups selling it since then.

Perfect zipper pulls

I love the fun locks!

Maybe this will be the year I finally make a Speedwell for myself! Probably not, but I can dream!

One for each park!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!