|Tab for the Pick a Pocket wallet, Too cute!!|
Got a few more towels out the door and either delivered or in the mail!
|I think I need to try a silver crowned one to match with the new movie!|
I have one Pick a Pocket wallet in progress, and hope to finish it tonight or tomorrow, plus the Ellen's Esplanade sew along starting on Friday...Good thing that's a fast pattern, I might have to work some internet magic to stretch it out for the sew along but actually finish it early (hopefully!) I already decided to go with the Harry Potter coffee fabric for the outside. Picking fabric is one of the hardest parts of a new purse!
|I went with the blue background since I'm Ravenclaw. ;)|
|Towels are actually dark blue, the color is pretty off in this picture...that's what I get for quick late night pics!|
|Snowy Owl Fabric - retail is coming soon!|
|Fabric from The Little Hatcher|
- Ruched Shirt - Going to try this one using some of my less fancy knit fabric, hopefully it is fast and flattering!
Nightmare Before Christmas Sydney purse- Considering it done, just waiting for a strap hardware piece and then 5 minutes of sewing to totally finished!Done and delivered, will blog about it soon!
- Shih Tzu wallet - Started cutting! Just interfacing left, then sewing!
Neon Characters Sandra Purse - Rush turn around for a fabric strike off, need to get it done asap!Done and blogged! Moana India hobo bag - Also strike off sample, need to have it done fast as well!Will blog about this one soon!
- Ellen's Esplanade - Using some awesome custom printed Harry Potter Coffee fabric!
Current Crochet Projects:
- WeeBee baby doll - Tail/bikini left.
- Chunky Unicorn Blanket - stocked up on yarn, now to find time to sit and crochet!
- Started working on cowls for the fall because they are mindless and fast...but I really should totally finish them, not leave them with tails and button-less...
Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)
- Handkerchief Purse
- Bag of the Month - February and March - going to try to do at least 4 of the patterns before the club ends in June!
- custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map (?)
- Tote bags using my new coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern?
- Baby quilt - Jungle Path pattern
Fast finishes (hopefully)
- Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
- Buttons on cowls
- Several random crochet hats that need ends woven in/buttons attached
- Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive still hasn't happened...
- Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:
- Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - all the pieces are cut, just needs finished!
- Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
- Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
- Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled
- Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
- Sea turtle crochet lovey
- Crochet Worgen
- Alice in Wonderland Bonnie
- Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
- Crochet Giraffe photographer
Want to make - list:
- Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
- Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
- Cork purse (I have a stash I'm afraid to cut, but it's so pretty!)
- Shirts for myself using the custom knit (Harry Potter Ugly sweater fabric)
- Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
- Purses with the custom knits (need to research the best way to stabilize)
- Embroidered kitchen towels
- Peeker hooded towels
- Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
- zip around crayon rolls