|My sewing machine likes to wear purse hats. Says it makes him feel fancy.|
To that end, I'm working on wrapping up my own Ellen's Esplanade, and looking through my piles for half finished projects, like this stack of crayon rolls...
|I don't even remember when I cut these out, they've been in the pile THAT long...|
Or the Bella II purse that has been sitting on the shelf patiently waiting for her turn...Or my stack of uncut embroidered projects...
|This is just about 1/5 the pile...but if I can get these done by the next craft event, I'll take it!|
Or maybe I'll just see how many small zippered pouches I can create out of some of my fabric stash! Oh, or there's the quilt and mermaid baby gown I need to finish for a new niece...
- Ellen's Esplanade - Using some awesome custom printed Harry Potter Coffee fabric!
- Possibly pattern testing (because I'm slightly insane. In case you didn't realize that)
- Ruched Shirt - Going to try this one using some of my less fancy knit fabric, hopefully it is fast and flattering!
Current Crochet Projects:
- WeeBee baby doll - Tail/bikini left.
- Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe!
- Started working on cowls for the fall because they are mindless and fast...but I really should totally finish them, not leave them with tails and button-less...
Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)
- Handkerchief Purse
- Bag of the Month - February and March - going to try to do at least 4 of the patterns before the club ends in June!
- custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map (?)
- Tote bags using my new coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern?
- Baby quilt - Jungle Path pattern
- Baby Mermaid gown
Fast finishes (hopefully)
- Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
- Buttons on cowls
- Several random crochet hats that need ends woven in/buttons attached
- Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive still hasn't happened...
- Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:
- Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - all the pieces are cut, just needs finished!
- Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
- Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
- Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled
- Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
- Sea turtle crochet lovey
- Crochet Worgen
- Alice in Wonderland Bonnie
- Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
- Crochet Giraffe photographer
Want to make - list:
- Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
- Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
- Cork purse (I have a stash I'm afraid to cut, but it's so pretty!)
- Shirts for myself using the custom knit (Harry Potter Ugly sweater fabric)
- Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
- Purses with the custom knits (need to research the best way to stabilize)
- Embroidered kitchen towels
- Peeker hooded towels
- Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
- zip around crayon rolls