|Custom fabric from Knitorious and vinyl from Punkbroidery - a match made in Mermaid heaven!|
Since I'm easily distracted, I ended up making the Professional Pouch last night for a sew along. SUPER fast project, and smaller than I expected, but either I was not focusing or the instructions weren't as clear as they could have been. Not a pattern I would recommend to a beginner for sure, but for the measurements and general idea, not bad. And super adorable in the mermaid fabric with matching scale vinyl! Maybe I'll try another one and see if it makes more sense to me...
|that ribbing is taking me forever. FOREVER.|
|Yarn cakes, tasty!|
|I think he needs a monocle.|
|Any stuffy with a jetpack is awesome in my book!|
- French Terry PJ pants for one kid (and me)
- raglan style shirt for me with
Christmas fabrichood and fun fabric
- Teacher gifts - 3 hats requested, first one is 90% done, the bottom ribbing is taking FOREVER, next 2 are fast ones.
Pattern test- Barely squeaked in, but the Podium is a fast bag!
- Sneaking in a new purse for me, I have 2 more days of my 'sew-cation' before I start working on this month's orders!
Current Embroidery Projects:
- Hello Kitty hooded towel
- Sailor Moon keychains
- Potter purse
- 2 more Hogwarts clutches
- Harry Potter embroidered reading pillow
- Cat purse - Sydney
Current Crochet Projects:
- Started a dragon scarf with one of my Black Friday sale buys...
- Cotton coffee cup cozies - add buttons and felties, keep making more...
- WeeBee baby doll - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
- Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe!
- C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
- Mermaid tail towel, 2 skeins of yarn into this, I must be doing something wrong because it's not THAT big yet and I only have 2 or 3 more skeins to go.
Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)
- crayon rolls - Finish up and list on Etsy
- Swoon Sydney messenger bags for birthday presents (from April and May...)
- Request for a 'small purse' for my youngest who has outgrown her Frozen Serendipity Hip...time to find it a new home!
- Finish clematis that were cut at the same time as the swap one (3)
- Storm Trooper shirt for me (super cute pattern, hopefully doesn't emphasize my 'mom bod')
- Handkerchief Purse
- custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map, maybe some 'exercise' ones?
- Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern?
- Baby quilt - Jungle Path pattern
- Ruched Shirt
- Baby mermaid gown - Found the fabric! Maybe I'll just make one for fun since the Niece is already past the newborn size...
- snuggle/lap quilts using reading quotes and flannel backs
Fast finishes (hopefully)
- Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
- Buttons on cowls
- Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive fixed one, need to get more screws because they are disappearing...
- Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:
- Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
- Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
- Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
- Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled
- Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
- Sea turtle crochet lovey
- Crochet Worgen
- Alice in Wonderland Bonnie
- Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
- Crochet Giraffe photographer
Want to make - list:
- Hobbit Bibs
- Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
- Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
- Shirts for myself using the custom knit (Harry Potter Ugly sweater fabric)
- Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
- MORE Purses with the custom knits
- Embroidered kitchen towels
- Peeker hooded towels
- Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
- zip around crayon rolls