|Custom kitty is shipping out today!|
|Back of diaper bag being tested with strikeoff wand motion fabric, so many strap options, including backpack style!|
|Watch for Lego Batman in a Speedo to make guest appearances whenever I remember to include him.|
When I'm in a time crunch, that's the perfect opportunity to suddenly try something new and totally procrastinate on deadlines...which means that I decided to try making some embroidered stuffies! They are super cute and relatively fast to do, and can be personalized! I love the Doctor Who bear, and now I have plans to make a few more with my custom minky stash since I never got around to making cowls and eventually it will warm up again...
|The pocket is pretty big, that's the illustrated hardback version!|
|Getting ready to go to her new home!|
2 more Hogwarts clutches-just need packed and shipped! Harry Potter embroidered reading pillow- already shipped
- Diaper Bag Pattern test - Strap and topstitching left, have to finish tonight!
- Moonbeam strikeoffs - Rosie, some sort of fast pouch, or maybe a Charlotte tote
- French Terry PJ pants for one kid (and me)
- raglan style shirt for me with hood and fun fabric
- Cat purse - Sydney - Waiting for one more fabric to show up
- Lord of the Rings Ramona
- Harry Potter Sydney
- 2 essential oil mermaid pouches
Current Embroidery Projects:
- Need to stitch up some sample bunny and bear stuffies using my awesome minky!
Current Crochet Projects:
- Started a dragon scarf with one of my Black Friday sale buys...
- Cotton coffee cup cozies - add buttons and felties, keep making more...
- WeeBee baby doll - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
- Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe!
- C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
- Mermaid tail towel, 2 skeins of yarn into this, I must be doing something wrong because it's not THAT big yet and I only have 2 or 3 more skeins to go.
|So strange how new fabric magically shows up on my doorstep...|
Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)
- crayon rolls - Finish up and list on Etsy
- Swoon Sydney messenger bags for birthday presents (from April and May...)
- Request for a 'small purse' for my youngest who has outgrown her Frozen Serendipity Hip...time to find it a new home!
- Finish clematis that were cut at the same time as the swap one (3)
- Storm Trooper shirt for me (super cute pattern, hopefully doesn't emphasize my 'mom bod')
- Handkerchief Purse
- custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map, maybe some 'exercise' ones?
- Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern?
- Baby quilt - Jungle Path pattern
- Ruched Shirt
- Baby mermaid gown
- snuggle/lap quilts using reading quotes and flannel backs
Fast finishes (hopefully)
- Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
- Buttons on cowls
- Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive fixed one, need to get more screws because they are disappearing...
- Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:
- Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
- Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
- Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
- Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled
- Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
- Sea turtle crochet lovey
- Crochet Worgen
- Alice in Wonderland Bonnie
- Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
- Crochet Giraffe photographer
Want to make - list:
- Hobbit Bibs
- Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
- Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
- Shirts for myself using the custom knit (Harry Potter Ugly sweater fabric)
- Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
- MORE Purses with the custom knits
- Embroidered kitchen towels
- Peeker hooded towels
- Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
- zip around crayon rolls