Monday, April 29, 2019

Pretty Cunning Camera Insert

Some projects are all about the fabric. Like this one.  I love the one liners from Firefly, they are what made the show so awesome!
It's shiny.
So much sarcasm
The Hosta Hobo has the additional camera insert pattern, so I used that to create a stand alone insert that is squishable enough to go into other bags.  It's nice and padded, so it should do a good job protecting your gear, but it's also adjustable so you can customize it to your needs!

Inside has 2 rows of loop tape to let you adjust the dividers to your size
One of the dividers
The fabrics are from different groups, I can't remember exactly, but one did come from Fabric Geeks and the other one might be Wanderlust?  Either way, they are EPIC.
The only picture of the whole inside I got, and it's blurry...sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!