Thursday, April 18, 2019

WIP Thursday - Late On Purpose

It seems like the busier I get, the more life throws at me to slow me down. Not bad stuff at least, just MORE STUFF.
sneak peek at the latest finish! I love these zipper charms!

Last week/weekend I had plans of finishing up at least 2-5 projects...and it took me almost 3 days just to cut out the first one!  I'm crossing my fingers that this will be a MUCH more productive weekend, and not just because the mini convention is only 2 weeks away and I am behind on everything I wanted to finish for it!
well, one new thing stitched, finally...

I only finished ONE project in the last week!  I might need to limit myself to 4 purse orders a month at this rate...at least the NCW and the India hobo should be faster, as long as I don't have to rip out every seam I sew...which sometimes happens.


Current Projects and Orders:

  • triangle zip keychains 1/2
  • NCW with Disney tattspiration fabric
  • Honeysuckle Hobo Bag - Tula Pink
  • Small India Hobo Bag - Fraggles 
  • More mini backpacks (0/12)  - 2 cut
  • Siren tote HP panels and potions
  • Speedwell Sling - Rapunzel
  • Fairy Lanterns - 1 ordered, want to make at least 5 more for inventory
  • Annette in Michael Jackson fabric
  • Belle Baby Bag - Hobbit 
  • GOT Bonnie
  • NCW - black and white HP maps
  • Deadpool Phoenix Wallet 
  • 2 minky blankets from my toppers
  • Connie's Clutch - Star Wars glittery floral
  • Pegasus in Stranger things and waffles
  • Summit Sling bag - Disney themed
  • Charlotte Tote for Moonbeam Strike sewing
  • ~~~~June Orders~~~~
  • Honeysuckle Hobo Bag - Tula Pink again, different colors
  • Siren Tote - Chipmunk
  • ~~~~~ waiting for preorder fabric~~~~~
  • Zippered pillow (sword in the stone) 
  • India Hobo (Wizard of Oz)
  •  ~~~~No deadline/stuff for the kids/myself~~~~~
  • Minky Science blanket for my son
  • 'normal' hoodie for youngest daughter, leggings (going to make her cut out the pattern and pieces, but I'll probably run the serger...good sewing lesson tho!)
  • Sew Along Factotum- started sewing, but put aside again for orders.
  • Sandra Saddle bag - back to dragons, which is why I haven't made it yet  (minion order) 
  • Bandana purse - have the materials, just need time to figure it out  

Current Embroidery Projects:

  • Inhaler cases - 1/4
  • Badge Holder
  • Keychain for winner in the FB group - stitched, just needs cut and snapped!
  • Starting keychain stash rebuilding for May 4th mini show - Cut out existing ones, snap them all, stitch out new ones (Umbrella Academy, How to train your dragon, Star Wars, Supernatural...whatever else catches my attention!) 
  • Finger puppets for May 4th event - pokemon are first up! 1/4 stitched

Current Crochet Projects:

  • baby blanket with Boho style Racoon- 90% done with applique pieces, carpool project, but getting too warm out for blankets!
  • Unicorn Weebee - already to the head!
  • Dragon scarf - worked on it a bit, need to finish it up!
  • Cotton coffee cup cozies - add buttons and felties, keep making more...
  • WeeBee baby doll  - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
  • Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe! - This got stashed somewhere, so I need to remember where the 'safe place' is.
  • C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
  • Mermaid tail towel, 2 skeins of yarn into this, I must be doing something wrong because it's not THAT big yet and I only have 2 or 3 more skeins to go.
  • More crochet cowls to stock up for the fall shows! 
  •  C2C blanket for my son, on the third skein!

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  • Crayon Rolls - time to cut more and find the pre-cut ones!
  • Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
  • 3 clematis clutches - Just need sewn! 
  • Mermaid morning glory pouch (half cut out! just for fun project so no rush)
  • Toothless professional pouch (cut out and ran out of time to finish)

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  • Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
  • Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  • Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  • Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  • Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  • Sea turtle crochet lovey
  • Crochet Worgen 
  • Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  • Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  • Crochet Giraffe photographer  
  • Replace connector and rivets on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive
  • CL hats - have maybe 3 or 4 cut, sewing them together should be pretty fast

Want to make - list:

  • minimalist wallets for craft shows with custom fabrics
  • Hobbit Bibs
  • Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  • Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  • Shirts for myself using the custom knit
  • Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
  • MORE Purses with the custom knits - try out some of my purchased and never made patterns
  • Embroidered kitchen towels
  • Peeker hooded towels  
  • Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
  • zip around crayon rolls 
  • custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map, maybe some 'exercise' ones?  
  • Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern or Siren Tote?
  • Baby quilt - Jungle Path pattern
  • Ruched Shirt
  • Baby mermaid gown
  • snuggle/lap quilts using reading quotes and flannel backs
  • French Terry PJ shorts for one kid (and me)
  • hoodie for me
  • Princess aprons

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!