Monday, January 27, 2020

Traveling Doctor Dragon Sling Bag - Moon Beam Fabrics and XOXO by Lauren

The current preorder running at Moon Beam Textiles is pretty much everything I love!  Gorgeous blues and geometric shapes, Doctor Who AND Stargate, with awesome designs!
Doesn't everyone have a Tardis in their house?
If you don't, there might be something wrong with you, just saying...
I put the D rings on both sides, so it's wearable either way!

I was picked to do the Doctor Who version of the fabric, and you know I will be adding more of this to my stash... er, Collection. ;)  The quilting cotton woven fabric is awesome to work with, perfect for my purses!
The coordinate is amazing too!
The Dragon Sling from XOXO by Lauren is one I was supposed to test when she released it, but life got in the way and my great plans got pushed to the side.  The sling bag itself is actually a pretty fast sew, I was able to cut and sew it in 2 days (kind of full days tho, not after work days...but it didn't take the entire day.)
Tiny Tardis peeking out
It's so adorable!
Stripes work either direction!
Amazingly, I had the perfect vinyl for accent that I randomly ordered earlier in the week (LOVE My Punkbroidery, I ordered on Tuesday and had them before the weekend!) and even enough matching hardware in my stash!  I definitely need to stock up on more of the gunmetal colors from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts, it was totally perfect!
It's a textured blue metallic called bubbled metallic in Egyptian Blue, so pretty in person!
I love the D rings with the bar, no slipping around!
This is the black zipper tape with gunmetal teeth so it kind of blends in
Inside pocket is pretty huge, actually! Maybe even bigger on the inside?
Inside is hard to get a picture...but it has more of the awesome fabric!
Add in the epic zipper pulls from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts, and this sling bag almost didn't go up for sale because I love it!  Do I need another bag? Well...probably not....and good thing a friend already claimed it, otherwise I think I might have kept it! I even snuck in a Tardis snap on the back pocket!
Back has a slip pocket for quick access stuff, but will be secure-ish against your back
Definitely going to be ordering more of this fabric, so if you need a sling bag of your own, let me know! I'm taking orders in my facebook group, Tiger In A Tornado Creations and I have TONS of other fabric choices and bag styles!
You know you want one of your own...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!