Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Floral Plaid Connie's Wristlet (R+R Patterns)

 I don't usually get much of the 'non-fandom' custom fabrics, but some of them are so pretty!

Totally fun and super cute little clutch!

This was a customer requested fabric, from Blended Threads, and it's even prettier in person than I expected! The Connie's Wristlet from R+R is a fun little clutch that comes together relatively quickly! 

So many pockets for such a little bag!

The hardest part of this clutch is when you are sewing the final side because the entire rest of the clutch is tucked inside! With a little patience (and a lot of pins), it all comes together in the end.  

The wrist strap is detachable

Inside are FIVE pockets

For this clutch I used the gunmetal hardware and zipper from Wizardry, Stitchery, and crafts. I didn't really know when I'd use a gunmetal rose, but it was perfect! See, I really do need to stockpile all those supplies!

The rose is so pretty!


This order also included some plush pillows, using the fluffy and stretchy fabric. It's like touching what you expect a cloud to feel like (not all cold and wet like a real cloud, but like cotton candy)! 

Pillows aren't that exciting to get pictures of, even if they are super cute!

There was also a matching key fob....

I'm trying to get caught up on last year's finishes, but I was pretty productive on the sewing side and slacked a little on the blog side, so there's quite a few to go! Good news is that I'm still staying busy this year and cranking out more orders every week! I'll never be able to sew through my fabric stash, especially since I seem to keep adding to it...at this point I'm mainly collecting fabric that might get sewn at some point. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!