Tuesday, March 30, 2021

One last Adventurer Project - NCW - Moon Beam Textiles (Emmaline Patterns)

I feel like I make too many of the NCW wallet to post every single one I finish, but this one DID turn out pretty nice... plus the fabric is currently open for preorder at Moon Beam Textiles, so you need to run and grab it!  The preorder closes March 31, so no time to waste!

I really love how the swing lock gives it an aged feel

The back has the green maps
Usually when I make a NCW I save the custom fabric for the outside, with a coordinating/cute fabric inside. Since this is a strike project, I didn't feel guilty using it all on the inside, and it really did turn out pretty epic.

Pay no attention to the fingers holding it open

Usually it stays a little more closed
The zipper pull from Level Up Hardware was a great addition, with the milk chocolate brown zipper tape from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts.  I bought brown because I am low key collecting all the colors of zipper tape, but that collection is getting used! (eventually...)

To get the details of the pull to show up it ended up washing out the fabric. 

Go and grab your fabric before it disappears! You won't regret it!

One last pretty pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!