Monday, March 29, 2021

Adventurer Gerbera Clutch - Moon Beam Textiles (Blue Calla)

I am totally loving the tiny scale of the latest round for Moon Beam Textiles! The Lord of the Rings inspired fabric is so beautiful anyway, but make it small, and it's PERFECT for little projects!

I don't need to keep this one, right?

The script inside is a hidden suprise!

I haven't made the Gerbera Crossbody Bag from Blue Calla  before, and I did have a little brain twisting involved to figure out what the pleats were supposed to look like, but I think it ended up pretty cute! Considering it was a free pattern, and I changed it to be a wristlet, instead of a mini cross body bag, I can't complain!

Feature panel area on both sides gives this pattern a fun accent!
This is a roomy little clutch, with a zippered pocket inside.

Someday I'll run out of luck and not have a coordinating small zippers, but not today!

The zipper pull was so perfect for the fabric! I'm so glad that I can mix and match zippers and the tape from different groups, all the ones I've tried have great quality and carry different options.

I found it! The pull is from Level Up hardware!

I really love the colors on these fabrics, the parchment looking script is one I'll definitely be ordering more of to add to the collection! 

I like using lighter colors for lining, it makes it feel bigger inside!
Don't wait to order your Micros and Naughty fabric, the preorder is almost closed!
Once again the hardware stash paid off, antique bronze zipper and gunmetal connectors from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts! Not my usual colors of hardware.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!