Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Tattoo Wanderer Wallet and Curvy Citron Pouches

I feel bad making an entire post about a small wallet or cute little pouch with only a few picture, so I'm combining both parts of the order into one not-quite-super post! 

Played around with some backgrounds...
The Wanderer wallet from Moments by Liz is a cute little wallet that packs a punch! The coolest feature (in my opinion) is the attached change spot that expands to hold little things (or coins, which are still legal tender apparently). I love the cute way it folds up and squishes down, almost like Origami! The two flaps snap shut and let you easily get into one section without worrying about stuff spilling out of the other section!

pouch area

Fun mouse head snaps on both flaps!

For this wallet, I added on an extra pocket to the back, for an ID.  This wasn't the first time I'd modified the pattern (original pattern has raw edges on several pieces), so it wasn't too hard to change it up yet again, and it made it even more unique! 

Don't look too closely at my sewing, the black glitter vinyl is grabby...
The first versions I made had only fabric, but this one was a combination of vinyl and fabric, so that made it a little more challenging, but really showed off the vibrant color of the fabric! I used a small scale Tattspiration fabric from MK* Designs for this fun wallet, one of my favorite prints!
Inside has 6 slanted card slots and a longer pocket for cash
One flap open


The rest of the order was for some Curvy Citron pouches from A Quaint Stitch! They are a fun and fast pattern.  The pouches are pretty small, but still big enough to be useful!  

Plain black and pretty space fabric from Joann's


I didn't get to use any fun zipper pulls, but the zippers and circle style pulls from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts are perfect for when I don't need to match a fandom!
Really hard to get different shots of tiny items and make them 'interesting'
I have so many more fun little patterns I'd love to use on my scraps, unfortunately I don't have scraps of free time to match!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!