Tuesday, May 24, 2022

626 H2O to Go Sling (Lind's Handmade Designs)

Sometimes I buy adorable things and then justify it as a 'photo prop'...and this little Nuimo Stitch was too cute to resist! I feel like he makes a great model for the H2O To Go sling!

Hmm, who's this handsome fellow?
Ok, just a 'plain' picture
If it fits, I sits.

The 626 fabric from Backstitch is one of my favorites, and I was so happy they reran it! I have a small stockpile of it again, but I really appreciate patterns like this that use minimal amounts and look amazing!

Teal waterproof canvas is a great accent!

Only has a little structure, so perfect for squishing in a bag for a trip!
I really should have pulled out my dark backdrop to make this pop! Too bad I didn't think of this BEFORE sending it out...

Since it is such a simple design, there are only so many pictures I can take...

Ooh, a side!

I found a perfect cotton candy colored zipper that matches the fabric, plus pretty rainbow zipper pull from the Zip-pah Stop and rainbow hardware from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts!

Rainbow is really hard to photograph!

But look at that pretty zipper tape!

I really like doing the slip pockets inside, much faster than the card slots! Someday I might try the hacks for a square bottom or just a plain pocket on the outside, but for now I seem to get requests mainly for the original style.

He fits in the pocket even!

Can almost see both pockets...

I even remembered to take some 'action' ish shots, showing what fits inside!

Loaded up!
All the Backstitch goodness!
Someday I'll have some spare time to make up extras, but in the mean time, I can take orders for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!