Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Wonderful Women Kelley Wallet (Teresa Lucio Designs)

I love this Wonder Woman inspired fabric from Backstitch that celebrates all the women!  The Kelley Wallet from Teresa Lucio Designs was a fast and fun sew, and it turned out pretty wonderful!

All the women!

I usually do a solid/simple fabric for the card slots of wallets but this one was so small, I wanted to get in as much of the fabric as I could. Even with the pleating, it still showed off the fun fabric! I'm really glad they released this fabric in woven, trying to do it in the original version (cotton Lycra) would have made it SUPER thick!

Trust me, there are card pockets there.

Stuck a few business cards in to show the pockets
I also switched up where the hook connects, I thought it made more sense to be on the top of the wallet, instead of the bottom. If you are attaching it to a key or a clip inside your bag, upside down risks the stuff in the dollar pocket falling out. 
Wide open!

Not so wide open
I even had the perfect plastic snap in my collection!
Not even sure where I got that snap anymore, I think it was a 'bonus with purchase' thing, but I have a few left.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!