Monday, May 30, 2022

Diva Heidi Clutch (Swoon) - Longshore Custom Fabrics

 I had a little bit of this fabric left over, so I decided to try a new (to me) pattern. The Heidi by Swoon is a free pattern and super quick!  The nice part is that the top flap is cut separate, so it is easy to make sure that the fabric is 'right side' up! There's only one day left to preorder this fun fabric from Longshore Custom Fabrics

The fabric is much crisper than it looks in the pictures, there's just a LOT going on!
The back has a zipper pocket

I used a pretty vinyl that has a fun texture and looks iridescent, but it's actually printed with the stripes of colors.

I remembered my tag!
The fun zipper pulls are from Wizardry, Stitchery and Crafts. I love the Day-dream iridescent zipper tape with this fabric! The Fairy floss thread was a perfect match for this fabric.

Rainbow castle zipper pull

Cutout castle zipper pull on the back

I even have rainbow magnets!

I found a perfect lining fabric in my stash, something pretty I picked up from Joann's with no purpose. (Doesn't everyone have a stash of pretty fabrics for just in case?)

Swirls!
This clutch is simple but roomy! It would be a great organizer to throw into a big bag, or perfect for a grab and go date night!

All opened up, the magnets hold it in the folded position

And folded, the castle zipper pull hangs for a cute accent
Don't forget to order your Diva fabric before the preorder closes tomorrow!

I had to bring in my Tiny Disney stuff, perfect scale for the teeny backpack!

The whole set, so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!