Monday, May 16, 2022

I Made A Box.

Sometimes I get requests and think, sure, why not...like this fun Pokémon fabric box. It's not very exciting, but it IS pretty neat!

Even has a handle!
I used foam inside to give it structure, so it stands nicely, but it's also soft! The box is a 10" cube and I just searched up a few tutorials on making fabric boxes, then used the details I liked best from a few patterns to make it. The outside fabric is a licensed one I found at Joann's, and the lining is Kona cotton. My scraps of webbing were perfect for the handle, and I riveted them on for a little more strength.

Washed out picture of the inside, the purple was pretty dark!

Does this angle make it exciting?

Ok, that's all. Just wanted to share the box. Don't worry, the next post should be a little more exciting. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!