Thursday, May 26, 2022

WIP Thursday - Super Productive!

I think that this week was probably my most productive one in a LONG time! I was able to finish up a project every day so far! Granted, they were small/simple ones, but that still counts!  I did rivets and a Clematis on Monday, a teeny backpack (and a nap) on Tuesday, and a Heidi clutch on Wednesday. Tonight I could try to keep the streak up and do a NCW...or take a break. I'm hoping to get a bunch done over the Memorial Day weekend, but I don't know what I would do if I was ever totally caught up! 

A 'large' teeny backpack, using the fun fabric from Longshore Custom Fabrics!
Maybe I'd finally have time for all those projects I keep thinking of when I'm working on orders...like making pillow case kits to list on Etsy, sewing a bunch of H2O and other purses to have as RTS inventory, clean and reorganize the entire sewing studio, catch up on sleep.... Don't worry, I'm sure the preorder fabric will show up for the orders that are waiting and I won't actually have "free" time. 

Current Projects and Orders: (in no particular order) 

  • Goonies minky blanket
  • Parks Annette 
  • NCW - HP tan
  • Mulan Summit Sling 
  • Snow Willow Strike projects - Gunther Hobo bag, something else
  • Longshore Custom Designs strike projects - Teeny Backpack, Heidi, Clematis 
  • NCW - HP black
  • NCW- Honeydukes
  • Embroidery and small things - Tote bags, Starry Trek, notebook covers, patches...

~~~~~ waiting for preorder fabric, payment, etc~~~~~

  • Ariel 3-zip 
  • Doctor Who blanket
  • NCW - potions, masks, mask panel pouch
  • mini pegasus Dogs 
  • Ghibli Diaper Bag
  • SW Commuter Annette, Large Brooklyn, Beauty Makeup Case, Laptop sleeve
  • HP zipper pillow cover
  • Potions Pillow
  • Harriet purse
  • Summit Sling
  • H2O to go and zipper pouch

 ~~~~No deadline/stuff for the kids/myself~~~~~

  • Princess Bride Speedwell Sling 
  • Minky Science blanket for my son
  • Sew Along Factotum-partially sewn
  • ITA messenger style bag

Embroidery Orders/Projects: 

  • Random items like bows and hair combs...
  • Stuffies - Put a bunch of patterns onto a USB to try to stitch out samples with my minky stash
  • vax holders (these keep trickling in, but it is definitely slowing down. Time to find something else to make with my awesome plague doctor fabric!)
  • Embroidered pre-made tote bags (6/60) - Taking orders and also making samples for Etsy/craft shows

  Craft Show Projects (and RTS items): Time to review the list for next year!

  • Lanterns (0/14) - all that are left in my stash!
  • Hooded Towels - Need to count my stash, but I didn't sell enough of them to make room to stitch up more yet.
  • Embroidered hand towels (15)
  • Crayon Rolls (0/30) - I have a giant stockpile of fabric that I need to cut into and make a ton more
  • Posh books - I need to do another batch cutting of my vinyl to have a bunch ready to ship when I can't decide what else to throw on the machine
  • Slouchy hats
  • Holiday geeky Stockings (10) - Goal is to cut and sew these over the summer so I can start listing them for sale in October/November. 
  • Key fobs (stitch new styles)
  • Pocket Pals - Lots of fun vinyl to make these and they are pretty fast - at least 10
  • Ornaments - Finish the ones in the stash
  • Finger puppets - check inventory, stitch missing ones from sets, add in a new set or 4.
  • Embroidered blankets - Still have a bunch of blank ones to sew up, need to list the non fandom ones on Etsy.

Current Crochet Projects:

  • The Child giant version - only needs his clothes!
  • The Child mini version - yes, I started another one, but the big one was TOO big to take with me! and the first attempt I must have been really tired because the legs and arms were totally different sizes. Second attempt is coming together better...
  • Cotton face scrub pads - I will try to get back to these, still have all the supplies!
  • baby blanket with Boho style Racoon- 90% done with applique pieces -  need to finally put this together, maybe I'll just put it in a frame!
  • Dragon scarf - worked on it a bit, need to finish it up!
  • Cotton coffee cup cozies - add buttons and felties, keep making more...
  • WeeBee baby doll  - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
  • Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe! - This got stashed somewhere, so I need to remember where the 'safe place' is.
  • C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
  • Mermaid tail towel, need to dig this back out.

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  • Embroidered MLP tiny bag
  • Crayon Rolls 
  • Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn! - Need to figure out where it got stashed
  • Mermaid morning glory pouch (half cut out! just for fun project so no rush)
  • Replace connector and rivets on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  • Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
  • Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  • Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  • Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  • Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  • Sea turtle crochet lovey
  • Crochet Worgen 
  • Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  • Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  • Crochet Giraffe photographer  
  • CL hats - have maybe 3 or 4 cut, sewing them together should be pretty fast

Want to make - list:

  • Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  • Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  • MORE Purses with the custom fabric stash - try out some of my purchased and never made patterns
  • Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
  • zip around crayon rolls   
  • Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern or Siren Tote?
  • pillow cases with the bolts of character fabric I stocked up on during mask season

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!