Saturday, May 28, 2022

Diva Clematis Clutch (Blue Calla Designs) - Longshore Custom Fabrics

The great part about being selected to sew up strikes for different groups is seeing all the fun fabrics in person! The Diva collection from Longshore Custom Fabrics is so awesome! I used the small version of the Pose Covers, and it is TINY! It's so perfect for little things, like this Clematis Clutch from Blue Calla.

I felt like the fabric was pretty classy and needed some fancy projects!
I found a gorgeous purple vinyl in my stash, it has a shimmer to it and is from My Punkbroidery. I'm pretty sure it's the Poppin' Purple Sheen vinyl, but I have a tendency to throw away the labels before they can mess up the vinyl (glue on the labels will get gooey with exposure to the vinyl, not sure why) so I'm not 100% sure that is what it was. 

Close up of the vinyl and also the pretty connectors!

Why yes, my nails DO match! also, finger shot to show just how tiny the print is!

The zipper pull is a fun castle and fireworks cutout from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts. The lilac zipper tape with unicorn mane metallic rainbow teeth is one of my favorites!

I love all things purple, so of course I had it in my stash!

The cutout zipper pull is so pretty!

The lining is a shimmery fairy frost I found in my stash, scraps left over from another project, but the perfect amount for the lining!

There's a slip pocket in there, but it's not very roomy for good camera shots

Tried again, some of the shimmer shows up at least!

Don't forget to preorder your Diva fabric! This round is only open until May 31st, so don't delay!

1 comment:

  1. Looks so good I love it 😍 great job on it it’s perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!