Monday, July 23, 2018

Floral Wars Necessary Clutch Wallet (Emmaline Bags)

One of the custom fabric groups I belong to (Knitorious) does this awesome fabric where they combine Star Wars and florals...mainly roses, but sometimes other flowers! 
So many storm troopers, so little time!
Back, with Vader and part of R2
 The NCW is one of my favorite wallet/clutch patterns, and I love using my dollar store cutting board templates; it makes centering whatever I want to feature so much easier!
Flap, opened up
Vader is watching you spend money!
This one was one of the many different floral wars backgrounds she offers, and one of my new favorites!  The dots give it a vintage vibe, but the storm trooper and Vader make it fun!
The lining is one I found at Joann's and it perfectly matches the printed glitter on the flowers of some of the other versions of the fabric, and also the pink roses of this one.  I'm starting to appreciate printed glitter because it gives the illusion of sparkle, without having bits of glitter end up all over my craft studio...and me.
This opens up pretty far, and has 12 card slots, 1 zipper pocket, a divider, and 2 big slip pockets
Now I need to make a matching purse, but that is a little farther down on the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!