Monday, July 30, 2018

As You Wish Pegasus - V2 (XOXO By Lauren)

Sometimes I get requests to duplicate purses, but usually with some minor changes (or, exactly the same...which I can do, usually).
I even remembered to get the Tiger on before I took pics!


The original As You Wish purse was a tester one I made using the Pegasus Cross Body Pattern from XOXO by Lauren, and followed the instructions (almost) without modifications.   For this one, the customer wanted MORE of the awesome quote fabric, all the pockets I had inside, and a fabric strap, but other than that, just like the original.  ;)
Back
Switching the top and bottom exterior pieces gave me more of the custom fabric, and adding in strap tabs and connectors with a slightly wider strap changed up the finished look.  I'm going to claim it was on purpose and not that I wasn't really thinking about how the original one had rings that the strap clipped onto...
Dread Pirate Roberts makes any purse amazing!

The most difficult part of this purse was making sure the embroidery wasn't too low, otherwise it would have slipped under the bottom part!

Zipper pocket
Slip pockets
The interior has both a set of slip pockets and a zipper pocket, but still in the same awesome Octogarden from Tula Pink. I still have a little bit of the quote fabric left, wonder if I can get another order for this same purse?  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!