Monday, March 18, 2019

Magic Hours Pegasus (XOXO by Lauren)

The Pegasus is a fast and fun cross body bag, especially if you leave off the split pieces on the outside! It is great for showing off my awesome fabric and a good size for carrying just enough stuff without getting bogged down with the kitchen sink.
So many fun details in this fabric!
For the inside and strap, I used the effervescence fabric that has almost every single color in it and matches just about everything I make!
Inside shot, pretty rainbow fabric and zipper pocket
With the flash, so you can see ALL the colors!
I also used my very last rainbow zipper pull, but I still have more of the rainbow zipper tape so I'm using silver or gunmetal pulls with it.  Still pretty!
It only hurt a little to cut into my stash of the Magic Hours (sometimes called After Hours Parks or Midnight Parks) from Backstitch since it was a retail only print and hard to find now unless you want to sell a kidney!

The fabric has so many fun designs, and seeing it all in one big piece is a nice change since lately I've only been cutting out the castle as a focus for the teeny backpacks!  This order did include a BUNCH of teeny backpacks as well, in lots of fun fabrics!
A row of teeny backpacks, including send your own fabric options
Final backpacks of the order, finished them too late to include them in the lineup during prime daylight hours.

There were also matching key fobs for this purse and another one using fabric my customer sent.  I don't do many of the 'send your own fabric' orders, mainly because my stash is pretty extensive... but it is fun playing with new fabric!
Need to whip up more keyfobs, so fun and a great scrap buster!
I really need to make more Pegasus for Etsy and craft show inventory since they are fast and a good size!
Hanging on railing for the stairs, best place in the house for daylight shots!
If you'd like to order your own custom Pegasus, I have recently added more fabric to the albums in my FaceBook group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!