Thursday, March 14, 2019

WIP Thursday - I Just Can't Even.

Once again the week is getting away from me!  This time I'll blame it on the time change, last minute art shows, tea parties, and crazy weather!

It's official, my kids are starting to outgrow the 'kid' movies because I have no idea who this character is...
I only have about 2 spots open for orders before I take a small break for the end of school stuff (it's coming up fast!) possibly more if I can get some alone time with my machine, but possibly less if every week ends up as busy as the last 2!  I went from having maybe 3-4 hours every night after work to 2-3 hours after work 1-2 nights a week...gotta stop with all that sleeping!  5 hours is plenty!
Sneak peek of the Annette!
I haven't even been able to work on the blog or set up the next steps of the sew along...which I will get up soon!  Sorry to everyone that is waiting!


Current Projects and Orders:

  • Ouija Annette -  In progress, only straps left, looking very cool!
  • Cat Brandt's Boulevard - Cut and prepped, look for the next step in the sew along soon!
  • Sydney in Harry Potter fabric 
  • Connie's Clutch- Jack Skellington
  • Mini Backpacks 0/6 - 4/6 cut and prepped
  • card sized backpacks 0/3  - Cut and ready to go!
  • triangle zip keychains 0/2 - one is ready to go, just needs sewn!
  • NCW with Disney tattspiration fabric
  • Annette in Michael Jackson fabric 
  • Small India Hobo Bag - Fraggles
  • Honeysuckle Hobo Bag - Tula Pink
  • Speedwell Sling - Rapunzel
  • Belle Baby Bag - Hobbit 
  • GOT Bonnie
  • NCW - black and white HP maps
  • Deadpool Phoenix Wallet
  • Minky Science blanket for my son - started, realized I wanted basting spray, rolled it back up.
  • 'normal' hoodie for youngest daughter
  • Sew Along Factotum- started sewing, but put aside again for orders.
  • Sandra Saddle bag - back to dragons, which is why I haven't made it yet  (minion order) 
  • Bandana purse - have the materials, just need time to figure it out  
  • ~~~~~ waiting for preorder fabric~~~~~
  • HP Floor pillow, camera insert,reading pillow
  • HP lanterns
  • Siren tote HP panels and potions
  • Zippered pillow (sword in the stone) 
  • India Hobo (Wizard of Oz)

Current Embroidery Projects:

  • Etsy Orders
  • Inhaler case - Just one left to make!)
  • Badge Holder
  • Paw Patrol Wings
  • hooded towel (yes, I'm adding this on just so I can mark it off. It's my list, I can do what I want :p )

Current Crochet Projects:

  • Hat for oldest child - finally done, but she said it was too big and slouchy.  I can't win!
  • Started a new project - baby blanket with Boho style Racoon- 90% done with applique pieces, first cake of yarn is almost done but might add another to increase blanket size to something usable!
  • Unicorn Weebee - already to the head!
  • Dragon scarf - worked on it a bit, need to finish it up!
  • Cotton coffee cup cozies - add buttons and felties, keep making more...
  • WeeBee baby doll  - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
  • Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe! - This got stashed somewhere, so I need to remember where the 'safe place' is.
  • C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
  • Mermaid tail towel, 2 skeins of yarn into this, I must be doing something wrong because it's not THAT big yet and I only have 2 or 3 more skeins to go.
  • More crochet cowls to stock up for the fall shows! 
  •  C2C blanket for my son, on the second skein!

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  • Crayon Rolls - time to cut more, only about 3 left unsewn!
  • Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
  • 3 clematis clutches - Just need sewn! 
  • Mermaid morning glory pouch (half cut out! just for fun project so no rush)
  • Toothless professional pouch (cut out and ran out of time to finish)

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  • Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
  • Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  • Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  • Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  • Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  • Sea turtle crochet lovey
  • Crochet Worgen 
  • Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  • Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  • Crochet Giraffe photographer  
  • Replace connector and rivets on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive
  • CL hats - have maybe 3 or 4 cut, sewing them together should be pretty fast

Want to make - list:

  • Hobbit Bibs
  • Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  • Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  • Shirts for myself using the custom knit
  • Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
  • MORE Purses with the custom knits - try out some of my purchased and never made patterns
  • Embroidered kitchen towels
  • Peeker hooded towels  
  • Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
  • zip around crayon rolls 
  • custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map, maybe some 'exercise' ones?  
  • Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern or Siren Tote?
  • Baby quilt - Jungle Path pattern
  • Ruched Shirt
  • Baby mermaid gown
  • snuggle/lap quilts using reading quotes and flannel backs
  • French Terry PJ shorts for one kid (and me)
  • hoodie for me
  • Princess aprons

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!